How many syllables in Hunt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To search for or follow after, as game or wild animals; to
chase; to pursue for the purpose of catching or killing; to follow with
dogs or guns for sport or exercise; as, to hunt a deer.
- v. t. - To search diligently after; to seek; to pursue; to follow;
-- often with out or up; as, to hunt up the facts; to hunt out
- v. t. - To drive; to chase; -- with down, from, away, etc.; as, to
hunt down a criminal; he was hunted from the parish.
- v. t. - To use or manage in the chase, as hounds.
- v. t. - To use or traverse in pursuit of game; as, he hunts the
woods, or the country.
- v. i. - To follow the chase; to go out in pursuit of game; to
course with hounds.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?