How many syllables in Ward
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - The act of guarding; watch; guard; guardianship;
specifically, a guarding during the day. See the Note under Watch, n.,
- n. - One who, or that which, guards; garrison; defender;
protector; means of guarding; defense; protection.
- n. - The state of being under guard or guardianship; confinement
under guard; the condition of a child under a guardian; custody.
- n. - A guarding or defensive motion or position, as in fencing;
- n. - One who, or that which, is guarded.
- n. - A minor or person under the care of a guardian; as, a ward in
1 Syllable Words Starting with?