How many syllables in Rear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - Early; soon.
- n. - The back or hindmost part; that which is behind, or last in
order; -- opposed to front.
- n. - Specifically, the part of an army or fleet which comes last,
or is stationed behind the rest.
- a. - Being behind, or in the hindmost part; hindmost; as, the rear
rank of a company.
- v. t. - To place in the rear; to secure the rear of.
- v. t. - To raise; to lift up; to cause to rise, become erect,
etc.; to elevate; as, to rear a monolith.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?