How many syllables in Graft
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small shoot or scion of a tree inserted in another tree,
the stock of which is to support and nourish it. The two unite and
become one tree, but the graft determines the kind of fruit.
- n. - A branch or portion of a tree growing from such a shoot.
- n. - A portion of living tissue used in the operation of
- n. - To insert (a graft) in a branch or stem of another tree; to
propagate by insertion in another stock; also, to insert a graft upon.
- n. - To implant a portion of (living flesh or akin) in a lesion
so as to form an organic union.
- n. - To join (one thing) to another as if by grafting, so as to
bring about a close union.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?