How many syllables in Deck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cover; to overspread.
- v. t. - To dress, as the person; to clothe; especially, to clothe
with more than ordinary elegance; to array; to adorn; to embellish.
- v. t. - To furnish with a deck, as a vessel.
- v. - The floorlike covering of the horizontal sections, or
compartments, of a ship. Small vessels have only one deck; larger ships
have two or three decks.
- v. - The upper part or top of a mansard roof or curb roof when
made nearly flat.
- v. - The roof of a passenger car.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?