How many syllables in Rogue
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vagrant; an idle, sturdy beggar; a vagabond; a tramp.
- n. - A deliberately dishonest person; a knave; a cheat.
- n. - One who is pleasantly mischievous or frolicsome; hence,
often used as a term of endearment.
- n. - An elephant that has separated from a herd and roams about
alone, in which state it is very savage.
- n. - A worthless plant occuring among seedlings of some choice
- v. i. - To wander; to play the vagabond; to play knavish tricks.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?