How many syllables in Prose
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The ordinary language of men in speaking or writing;
language not cast in poetical measure or rhythm; -- contradistinguished
from verse, or metrical composition.
- n. - Hence, language which evinces little imagination or
animation; dull and commonplace discourse.
- n. - A hymn with no regular meter, sometimes introduced into the
Mass. See Sequence.
- a. - Pertaining to, or composed of, prose; not in verse; as,
- a. - Possessing or exhibiting unpoetical characteristics; plain;
dull; prosaic; as, the prose duties of life.
- v. t. - To write in prose.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?