How many syllables in Crack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To break or burst, with or without entire separation of
the parts; as, to crack glass; to crack nuts.
- v. t. - To rend with grief or pain; to affect deeply with sorrow;
hence, to disorder; to distract; to craze.
- v. t. - To cause to sound suddenly and sharply; to snap; as, to
crack a whip.
- v. t. - To utter smartly and sententiously; as, to crack a joke.
- v. t. - To cry up; to extol; -- followed by up.
- v. i. - To burst or open in chinks; to break, with or without
quite separating into parts.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?