How many syllables in Hole
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Whole.
- n. - A hollow place or cavity; an excavation; a pit; an opening in
or through a solid body, a fabric, etc.; a perforation; a rent; a
- n. - An excavation in the ground, made by an animal to live in, or
a natural cavity inhabited by an animal; hence, a low, narrow, or dark
lodging or place; a mean habitation.
- n. - To cut, dig, or bore a hole or holes in; as, to hole a post
for the insertion of rails or bars.
- n. - To drive into a hole, as an animal, or a billiard ball.
- v. i. - To go or get into a hole.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?