How many syllables in Poor
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Destitute of property; wanting in material riches or
goods; needy; indigent.
- superl. - So completely destitute of property as to be entitled to
maintenance from the public.
- superl. - Destitute of such qualities as are desirable, or might
naturally be expected
- superl. - Wanting in fat, plumpness, or fleshiness; lean;
emaciated; meager; as, a poor horse, ox, dog, etc.
- superl. - Wanting in strength or vigor; feeble; dejected; as, poor
health; poor spirits.
- superl. - Of little value or worth; not good; inferior; shabby;
mean; as, poor clothes; poor lodgings.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?