How many syllables in Blot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To spot, stain, or bespatter, as with ink.
- v. t. - To impair; to damage; to mar; to soil.
- v. t. - To stain with infamy; to disgrace.
- v. t. - To obliterate, as writing with ink; to cancel; to efface;
-- generally with out; as, to blot out a word or a sentence. Often
figuratively; as, to blot out offenses.
- v. t. - To obscure; to eclipse; to shadow.
- v. t. - To dry, as writing, with blotting paper.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?