How many syllables in Flake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A paling; a hurdle.
- n. - A platform of hurdles, or small sticks made fast or
interwoven, supported by stanchions, for drying codfish and other
- n. - A small stage hung over a vessel's side, for workmen to
stand on in calking, etc.
- n. - A loose filmy mass or a thin chiplike layer of anything; a
film; flock; lamina; layer; scale; as, a flake of snow, tallow, or
- n. - A little particle of lighted or incandescent matter, darted
from a fire; a flash.
- n. - A sort of carnation with only two colors in the flower, the
petals having large stripes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?