How many syllables in Wise
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Having knowledge; knowing; enlightened; of extensive
information; erudite; learned.
- v. - Hence, especially, making due use of knowledge; discerning
and judging soundly concerning what is true or false, proper or
improper; choosing the best ends and the best means for accomplishing
- v. - Versed in art or science; skillful; dexterous; specifically,
skilled in divination.
- v. - Hence, prudent; calculating; shrewd; wary; subtle; crafty.
- v. - Dictated or guided by wisdom; containing or exhibiting
wisdom; well adapted to produce good effects; judicious; discreet; as,
a wise saying; a wise scheme or plan; wise conduct or management; a
- v. - Way of being or acting; manner; mode; fashion.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?