How many syllables in Play
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To engage in sport or lively recreation; to exercise for the
sake of amusement; to frolic; to spot.
- n. - To act with levity or thoughtlessness; to trifle; to be
- n. - To contend, or take part, in a game; as, to play ball; hence,
to gamble; as, he played for heavy stakes.
- n. - To perform on an instrument of music; as, to play on a flute.
- n. - To act; to behave; to practice deception.
- n. - To move in any manner; especially, to move regularly with
alternate or reciprocating motion; to operate; to act; as, the fountain
1 Syllable Words Starting with?