How many syllables in Text
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A discourse or composition on which a note or commentary is
written; the original words of an author, in distinction from a
paraphrase, annotation, or commentary.
- n. - The four Gospels, by way of distinction or eminence.
- n. - A verse or passage of Scripture, especially one chosen as the
subject of a sermon, or in proof of a doctrine.
- n. - Hence, anything chosen as the subject of an argument,
literary composition, or the like; topic; theme.
- n. - A style of writing in large characters; text-hand also, a
kind of type used in printing; as, German text.
- v. t. - To write in large characters, as in text hand.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?