How many syllables in Metal
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An elementary substance, as sodium, calcium, or copper,
whose oxide or hydroxide has basic rather than acid properties, as
contrasted with the nonmetals, or metalloids. No sharp line can be
drawn between the metals and nonmetals, and certain elements partake of
both acid and basic qualities, as chromium, manganese, bismuth, etc.
- n. - Ore from which a metal is derived; -- so called by miners.
- n. - A mine from which ores are taken.
- n. - The substance of which anything is made; material; hence,
constitutional disposition; character; temper.
- n. - Courage; spirit; mettle. See Mettle.
- n. - The broken stone used in macadamizing roads and ballasting
1 Syllable Words Starting with?