How many syllables in Saw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of See.
- v. t. - Something said; speech; discourse.
- v. t. - A saying; a proverb; a maxim.
- v. t. - Dictate; command; decree.
- n. - An instrument for cutting or dividing substances, as wood,
iron, etc., consisting of a thin blade, or plate, of steel, with a
series of sharp teeth on the edge, which remove successive portions of
the material by cutting and tearing.
- v. t. - To cut with a saw; to separate with a saw; as, to saw
timber or marble.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?