How many syllables in Dish
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vessel, as a platter, a plate, a bowl, used for serving up
food at the table.
- n. - The food served in a dish; hence, any particular kind of
food; as, a cold dish; a warm dish; a delicious dish. "A dish fit for
- n. - The state of being concave, or like a dish, or the degree of
such concavity; as, the dish of a wheel.
- n. - A hollow place, as in a field.
- n. - A trough about 28 inches long, 4 deep, and 6 wide, in which
ore is measured.
- n. - That portion of the produce of a mine which is paid to the
land owner or proprietor.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?