How many syllables in Pack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A pact.
- n. - A bundle made up and prepared to be carried; especially, a
bundle to be carried on the back; a load for an animal; a bale, as of
- n. - A number or quantity equal to the contents of a pack; hence,
a multitude; a burden.
- n. - A number or quantity of connected or similar things
- n. - A full set of playing cards; also, the assortment used in a
particular game; as, a euchre pack.
- n. - A number of hounds or dogs, hunting or kept together.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?