How many syllables in Hide
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To conceal, or withdraw from sight; to put out of view; to
- v. t. - To withhold from knowledge; to keep secret; to refrain
from avowing or confessing.
- v. t. - To remove from danger; to shelter.
- v. i. - To lie concealed; to keep one's self out of view; to be
withdrawn from sight or observation.
- n. - An abode or dwelling.
- n. - A measure of land, common in Domesday Book and old English
charters, the quantity of which is not well ascertained, but has been
differently estimated at 80, 100, and 120 acres.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?