How many syllables in Keep
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To care; to desire.
- v. t. - To hold; to restrain from departure or removal; not to let
go of; to retain in one's power or possession; not to lose; to retain;
- v. t. - To cause to remain in a given situation or condition; to
maintain unchanged; to hold or preserve in any state or tenor.
- v. t. - To have in custody; to have in some place for
preservation; to take charge of.
- v. t. - To preserve from danger, harm, or loss; to guard.
- v. t. - To preserve from discovery or publicity; not to
communicate, reveal, or betray, as a secret.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?