How many syllables in Gouge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A chisel, with a hollow or semicylindrical blade, for
scooping or cutting holes, channels, or grooves, in wood, stone, etc.;
a similar instrument, with curved edge, for turning wood.
- n. - A bookbinder's tool for blind tooling or gilding, having a
face which forms a curve.
- n. - An incising tool which cuts forms or blanks for gloves,
envelopes, etc. from leather, paper, etc.
- n. - Soft material lying between the wall of a vein aud the solid
- n. - The act of scooping out with a gouge, or as with a gouge; a
groove or cavity scooped out, as with a gouge.
- n. - Imposition; cheat; fraud; also, an impostor; a cheat; a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?