How many syllables in Lee
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To lie; to speak falsely.
- n. - That which settles at the bottom, as of a cask of liquor (esp.
wine); sediment; dregs; -- used now only in the plural.
- n. - A sheltered place; esp., a place protected from the wind by
some object; the side sheltered from the wind; shelter; protection; as,
the lee of a mountain, an island, or a ship.
- n. - That part of the hemisphere, as one stands on shipboard,
toward which the wind blows. See Lee, a.
- a. - Of or pertaining to the part or side opposite to that against
which the wind blows; -- opposed to weather; as, the lee side or lee
rail of a vessel.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?