How many syllables in Neck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The part of an animal which connects the head and the trunk,
and which, in man and many other animals, is more slender than the
- n. - Any part of an inanimate object corresponding to or
resembling the neck of an animal
- n. - The long slender part of a vessel, as a retort, or of a
fruit, as a gourd.
- n. - A long narrow tract of land projecting from the main body, or
a narrow tract connecting two larger tracts.
- n. - That part of a violin, guitar, or similar instrument, which
extends from the head to the body, and on which is the finger board or
- n. - A reduction in size near the end of an object, formed by a
groove around it; as, a neck forming the journal of a shaft.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?