How many syllables in Flame
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stream of burning vapor or gas, emitting light and heat;
darting or streaming fire; a blaze; a fire.
- n. - Burning zeal or passion; elevated and noble enthusiasm;
glowing imagination; passionate excitement or anger.
- n. - Ardor of affection; the passion of love.
- n. - A person beloved; a sweetheart.
- n. - To burn with a flame or blaze; to burn as gas emitted from
bodies in combustion; to blaze.
- n. - To burst forth like flame; to break out in violence of
passion; to be kindled with zeal or ardor.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?