How many syllables in Nod
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To bend or incline the upper part, with a quick motion; as,
- v. i. - To incline the head with a quick motion; to make a slight
bow; to make a motion of assent, of salutation, or of drowsiness, with
the head; as, to nod at one.
- v. i. - To be drowsy or dull; to be careless.
- v. t. - To incline or bend, as the head or top; to make a motion of
assent, of salutation, or of drowsiness with; as, to nod the head.
- v. t. - To signify by a nod; as, to nod approbation.
- v. t. - To cause to bend.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?