How many syllables in Mop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A made-up face; a grimace.
- v. i. - To make a wry mouth.
- n. - An implement for washing floors, or the like, made of a piece
of cloth, or a collection of thrums, or coarse yarn, fastened to a
- n. - A fair where servants are hired.
- n. - The young of any animal; also, a young girl; a moppet.
- v. t. - To rub or wipe with a mop, or as with a mop; as, to mop a
floor; to mop one's face with a handkerchief.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?