How many syllables in Like
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having the same, or nearly the same, appearance,
qualities, or characteristics; resembling; similar to; similar; alike;
-- often with in and the particulars of the resemblance; as, they are
like each other in features, complexion, and many traits of character.
- superl. - Equal, or nearly equal; as, fields of like extent.
- superl. - Having probability; affording probability; probable;
- superl. - Inclined toward; disposed to; as, to feel like taking a
- n. - That which is equal or similar to another; the counterpart;
an exact resemblance; a copy.
- n. - A liking; a preference; inclination; -- usually in pl.; as,
we all have likes and dislikes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?