How many syllables in Slave
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Slav.
- n. - A person who is held in bondage to another; one who is
wholly subject to the will of another; one who is held as a chattel;
one who has no freedom of action, but whose person and services are
wholly under the control of another.
- n. - One who has lost the power of resistance; one who surrenders
himself to any power whatever; as, a slave to passion, to lust, to
strong drink, to ambition.
- n. - A drudge; one who labors like a slave.
- n. - An abject person; a wretch.
- v. i. - To drudge; to toil; to labor as a slave.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?