How many syllables in Limb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A part of a tree which extends from the trunk and separates
into branches and twigs; a large branch.
- n. - An arm or a leg of a human being; a leg, arm, or wing of an
- n. - A thing or person regarded as a part or member of, or
attachment to, something else.
- n. - An elementary piece of the mechanism of a lock.
- v. t. - To supply with limbs.
- v. t. - To dismember; to tear off the limbs of.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?