How many syllables in Shave
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - obs. p. p. of Shave.
- v. t. - To cut or pare off from the surface of a body with a
razor or other edged instrument; to cut off closely, as with a razor;
as, to shave the beard.
- v. t. - To make bare or smooth by cutting off closely the
surface, or surface covering, of; especially, to remove the hair from
with a razor or other sharp instrument; to take off the beard or hair
of; as, to shave the face or the crown of the head; he shaved himself.
- v. t. - To cut off thin slices from; to cut in thin slices.
- v. t. - To skim along or near the surface of; to pass close to,
or touch lightly, in passing.
- v. t. - To strip; to plunder; to fleece.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?