How many syllables in Shank
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Chank.
- v. - The part of the leg from the knee to the foot; the shin; the
shin bone; also, the whole leg.
- v. - Hence, that part of an instrument, tool, or other thing,
which connects the acting part with a handle or other part, by which it
is held or moved.
- v. - That part of a key which is between the bow and the part
which enters the wards of the lock.
- v. - The middle part of an anchor, or that part which is between
the ring and the arms.
- v. - That part of a hoe, rake, knife, or the like, by which it is
secured to a handle.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?