How many syllables in Judge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - A public officer who is invested with authority to hear
and determine litigated causes, and to administer justice between
parties in courts held for that purpose.
- v. i. - One who has skill, knowledge, or experience, sufficient
to decide on the merits of a question, or on the quality or value of
anything; one who discerns properties or relations with skill and
readiness; a connoisseur; an expert; a critic.
- v. i. - A person appointed to decide in a/trial of skill, speed,
etc., between two or more parties; an umpire; as, a judge in a horse
- v. i. - One of supreme magistrates, with both civil and military
powers, who governed Israel for more than four hundred years.
- v. i. - The title of the seventh book of the Old Testament; the
Book of Judges.
- a. - To hear and determine, as in causes on trial; to decide as a
judge; to give judgment; to pass sentence.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?