How many syllables in Job
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sudden thrust or stab; a jab.
- n. - A piece of chance or occasional work; any definite work
undertaken in gross for a fixed price; as, he did the job for a
- n. - A public transaction done for private profit; something
performed ostensibly as a part of official duty, but really for private
gain; a corrupt official business.
- n. - Any affair or event which affects one, whether fortunately or
- n. - A situation or opportunity of work; as, he lost his job.
- v. t. - To strike or stab with a pointed instrument.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?