How many syllables in Lug
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The ear, or its lobe.
- n. - That which projects like an ear, esp. that by which anything
is supported, carried, or grasped, or to which a support is fastened;
an ear; as, the lugs of a kettle; the lugs of a founder's flask; the
lug (handle) of a jug.
- n. - A projecting piece to which anything, as a rod, is attached,
or against which anything, as a wedge or key, bears, or through which a
bolt passes, etc.
- n. - The leather loop or ear by which a shaft is held up.
- n. - The lugworm.
- v. i. - To pull with force; to haul; to drag along; to carry with
difficulty, as something heavy or cumbersome.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?