How many syllables in Dark
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Destitute, or partially destitute, of light; not receiving,
reflecting, or radiating light; wholly or partially black, or of some
deep shade of color; not light-colored; as, a dark room; a dark day;
dark cloth; dark paint; a dark complexion.
- a. - Not clear to the understanding; not easily seen through;
obscure; mysterious; hidden.
- a. - Destitute of knowledge and culture; in moral or intellectual
darkness; unrefined; ignorant.
- a. - Evincing black or foul traits of character; vile; wicked;
atrocious; as, a dark villain; a dark deed.
- a. - Foreboding evil; gloomy; jealous; suspicious.
- a. - Deprived of sight; blind.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?