How many syllables in Line
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Flax; linen.
- n. - The longer and finer fiber of flax.
- v. t. - To cover the inner surface of; as, to line a cloak with
silk or fur; to line a box with paper or tin.
- v. t. - To put something in the inside of; to fill; to supply, as
a purse with money.
- v. t. - To place persons or things along the side of for security
or defense; to strengthen by adding anything; to fortify; as, to line
works with soldiers.
- v. t. - To impregnate; -- applied to brute animals.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?