How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Spread
- v. t. - To extend in length and breadth, or in breadth only; to
stretch or expand to a broad or broader surface or extent; to open; to
unfurl; as, to spread a carpet; to spread a tent or a sail.
- v. t. - To extend so as to cover something; to extend to a great
or grater extent in every direction; to cause to fill or cover a wide
or wider space.
- v. t. - To divulge; to publish, as news or fame; to cause to be
more extensively known; to disseminate; to make known fully; as, to
spread a report; -- often acompanied by abroad.
- v. t. - To propagate; to cause to affect great numbers; as, to
spread a disease.
- v. t. - To diffuse, as emanations or effluvia; to emit; as,
odoriferous plants spread their fragrance.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?