How many syllables in Swift
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - Moving a great distance in a short time; moving with
celerity or velocity; fleet; rapid; quick; speedy; prompt.
- v. i. - Of short continuance; passing away quickly.
- adv. - Swiftly.
- n. - The current of a stream.
- n. - Any one of numerous species of small, long-winged,
insectivorous birds of the family Micropodidae. In form and habits the
swifts resemble swallows, but they are destitute of complex vocal
muscles and are not singing birds, but belong to a widely different
group allied to the humming birds.
- n. - Any one of several species of lizards, as the pine lizard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?