How many syllables in Pin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To peen.
- v. t. - To inclose; to confine; to pen; to pound.
- n. - A piece of wood, metal, etc., generally cylindrical, used for
fastening separate articles together, or as a support by which one
article may be suspended from another; a peg; a bolt.
- n. - Especially, a small, pointed and headed piece of brass or
other wire (commonly tinned), largely used for fastening clothes,
attaching papers, etc.
- n. - Hence, a thing of small value; a trifle.
- n. - That which resembles a pin in its form or use
1 Syllable Words Starting with?