How many syllables in Pan
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A part; a portion.
- n. - The distance comprised between the angle of the epaule and the
- n. - A leaf of gold or silver.
- v. t. & i. - To join or fit together; to unite.
- n. - The betel leaf; also, the masticatory made of the betel leaf,
etc. See /etel.
- n. - The god of shepherds, guardian of bees, and patron of fishing
and hunting. He is usually represented as having the head and trunk of
a man, with the legs, horns, and tail of a goat, and as playing on the
shepherd's pipe, which he is said to have invented.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?