How many syllables in Crawl
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To move slowly by drawing the body along the ground, as a
worm; to move slowly on hands and knees; to creep.
- v. i. - to move or advance in a feeble, slow, or timorous manner.
- v. i. - To advance slowly and furtively; to insinuate one's self;
to advance or gain influence by servile or obsequious conduct.
- v. i. - To have a sensation as of insect creeping over the body;
as, the flesh crawls. See Creep, v. i., 7.
- n. - The act or motion of crawling; slow motion, as of a creeping
- n. - A pen or inclosure of stakes and hurdles on the seacoast,
for holding fish.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?