How many syllables in Gauge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To measure or determine with a gauge.
- v. t. - To measure or to ascertain the contents or the capacity
of, as of a pipe, barrel, or keg.
- v. t. - To measure the dimensions of, or to test the accuracy of
the form of, as of a part of a gunlock.
- v. t. - To draw into equidistant gathers by running a thread
through it, as cloth or a garment.
- v. t. - To measure the capacity, character, or ability of; to
estimate; to judge of.
- n. - A measure; a standard of measure; an instrument to determine
dimensions, distance, or capacity; a standard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?