How many syllables in James
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- noun - (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; brother of John; author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament
- noun - United States outlaw who fought as a Confederate soldier and later led a band of outlaws that robbed trains and banks in the West until he was murdered by a member of his own gang (1847-1882)
- noun - Writer who was born in the United States but lived in England (1843-1916)
- noun - A river in Virginia that flows east into Chesapeake Bay at Hampton Roads
- noun - The first Stuart to be king of England and Ireland from 1603 to 1625 and king of Scotland from 1567 to 1625; he was the son of Mary Queen of Scots and he succeeded Elizabeth I; he alienated the British Parliament by claiming the divine right of kings (1566-1625)
- noun - A river that rises in North Dakota and flows southward across South Dakota to the Missouri
1 Syllable Words Starting with?