How many syllables in Droop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To hang bending downward; to sink or hang down, as an
animal, plant, etc., from physical inability or exhaustion, want of
nourishment, or the like.
- v. i. - To grow weak or faint with disappointment, grief, or like
causes; to be dispirited or depressed; to languish; as, her spirits
- v. i. - To proceed downward, or toward a close; to decline.
- v. t. - To let droop or sink.
- n. - A drooping; as, a droop of the eye.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?