How many syllables in Punt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To play at basset, baccara, faro. or omber; to gamble.
- n. - Act of playing at basset, baccara, faro, etc.
- n. - A flat-bottomed boat with square ends. It is adapted for use
in shallow waters.
- v. t. - To propel, as a boat in shallow water, by pushing with a
pole against the bottom; to push or propel (anything) with exertion.
- v. t. - To kick (the ball) before it touches the ground, when let
fall from the hands.
- n. - The act of punting the ball.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?