How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The condition of being high; elevated position.
- n. - The distance to which anything rises above its foot, above
that on which in stands, above the earth, or above the level of the
sea; altitude; the measure upward from a surface, as the floor or the
ground, of animal, especially of a man; stature.
- n. - Degree of latitude either north or south.
- n. - That which is elevated; an eminence; a hill or mountain;
as, Alpine heights.
- n. - Elevation in excellence of any kind, as in power, learning,
arts; also, an advanced degree of social rank; preeminence or
distinction in society; prominence.
- n. - Progress toward eminence; grade; degree.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?