How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration; air which, in
the process of respiration, has parted with oxygen and has received
carbonic acid, aqueous vapor, warmth, etc.
- n. - The act of breathing naturally or freely; the power or
capacity to breathe freely; as, I am out of breath.
- n. - The power of respiration, and hence, life.
- n. - Time to breathe; respite; pause.
- n. - A single respiration, or the time of making it; a single
act; an instant.
- n. - Fig.: That which gives or strengthens life.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?