How many syllables in Bare
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Without clothes or covering; stripped of the usual covering;
naked; as, his body is bare; the trees are bare.
- a. - With head uncovered; bareheaded.
- a. - Without anything to cover up or conceal one's thoughts or
actions; open to view; exposed.
- a. - Plain; simple; unadorned; without polish; bald; meager.
- a. - Destitute; indigent; empty; unfurnished or scantily
furnished; -- used with of (rarely with in) before the thing wanting or
taken away; as, a room bare of furniture.
- a. - Threadbare; much worn.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?