How many syllables in Purge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cleanse, clear, or purify by separating and carrying
off whatever is impure, heterogeneous, foreign, or superfluous.
- v. t. - To operate on as, or by means of, a cathartic medicine,
or in a similar manner.
- v. t. - To clarify; to defecate, as liquors.
- v. t. - To clear of sediment, as a boiler, or of air, as a steam
pipe, by driving off or permitting escape.
- v. t. - To clear from guilt, or from moral or ceremonial
defilement; as, to purge one of guilt or crime.
- v. t. - To clear from accusation, or the charge of a crime or
misdemeanor, as by oath or in ordeal.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?